Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Five in the Black

I forgot to say quite a number of things the last time I blogged. But thinking through now, perhaps its better I didn't blog them after all.

Mainly just rants about my aunt and my dad's gf.

...

Headache has simmered down today at last. After a full week and one day. I got caught in the rain though, and have been sneezing some the past night.

...

I have lots of photos from lots of places now waiting to be uploaded onto Flickr - but right now I've decided to just let Mocha steal my show :) He's only gonna be this size once hey :P

And I seriously don't have time to linger much in Flickr - nor do I really feel like I want to, with all the weirdoes hanging around. These days I just upload two or four (I have a thing about evenly numbered batches), post a few comments on my contacts' photos just to show them I'm still alive - and then just leave it til the next day.

It's good and I need to focus on uni...

...

Which I have been doing, even with this pain in the brain. Surprising?

Hmm. I am - Me who usually never settles down until week 5 :s Sigh. I just finished writing a short assignment and I was feeling bloggy.

...

Dad's friends from the UK were in town again - this time it is James and Rona Dunn. He has SO many friends (even from UK alone) that I have problems remembering them all (and their respective spouses).

(Usually I can remember the ones we'd stayed with on our many holidays there. But dad wouldn't believe me when I said that I'd never met Rona. Ah, like it matters now anyway.)

We had dinner at the Prima Tower Revolving Restaurant. The food was completely NOT to dad's taste - there was pork or lard in almost every item, and everything was too salty for him. Knowing his low tolerance level where such things are concerned, I was expecting to get an earful after we left our guests at their hotel for the night. But thankfully, he was very tired and didn't say much lol. I was glad because any earful from dad would have re-triggered the pain in my brain.

We had Peking duck wrapped in egg as the highlight of our dinner.

Hmm. It was good, but I felt it was kind of overrated. Maybe I just simply prefer Japanese food over all other types of cuisine.

Whatever it was, I loved the view and I took some photos, but because of my "Mocha steals my show" policy as mentioned above, those will come later :P

Now, feeling sufficiently Britished and bloggified, I'm off to bed. (Yes, I'd just coined MORE nonsense words and NO, you can't use them for yourself!)


- 14 March 2007 4:07am -

No comments: